Club Amigo promote a linguistic and cultural
Exchange between Mexican and foreign students.
Practice Spanish And Make New Friends!
Such experiences provide you with the opportunity to have fun, visit places, share ideas and most importantly practice Spanish with native Speakers.
CLUB AMIGO promotes international understanding and an appreciation of language and culture between our national and international students of Universidad Internacional.
Who Should Participate?
All students at The Center for Linguistic Multicultural Studies of Universidad Internacional are encouraged to meet new people and practice their Spanish.
Benefits of Club Amigo
1. Practice and improve language proficiency.
2. Cultural exchange and interaction.
3. Information about social and cultural events in the city.
4. Meet people from all over the world and form new friendships
1. Be an active student at Universidad Internacional.
2. Be 18 years or older.
3. Be enrolled in a program of at least two weeks.
4. Have an active e-mail account.
5. Be available to participate in activities.
1. Agree to communicate in both languages in an equal amount of time. 2. Be punctual for all program meetings and activities. 3. Arrive on time for all social events. 4. Speak to the program coordinators regarding any question, suggestion or complaint. 5. Check your e-mail frequently.
Ashley E. Cox ( at Universidad Internacional) "My experience in the Club Amigo was wonderful. I spent plenty of time with Martha and Mario. We went out to eat, played basketball, went walking in Tepoztlan. I'm glad that this program was part of my experience in Cuernavaca . I learned a lot, and I hope they did as well. We spent time speaking Spanish and English. Thanks for your help!"
Mario Bahena Reyna, Estudiante de la Licenciatura en Idiomas "Por supuesto que me ha encantado el "Club Amigo" especialmente esta vez, ya que no encontré a unas personas con quien practicar mi inglés, sino, más bien, encontré a unos verdaderos amigos..."
Workshops are organized for program participants. Group activities include café social, films, sports, music etc.
For further information, contact us to: firstname.lastname@example.org